Jan 22, 2021
The AICPA Town Hall Series provides the latest news and updates
on pressing issues facing the accounting profession.
- Rohit Arora, CEO and Co-Founder, Biz2Credit
- Erik Asgeirsson, President & CEO, CPA.com
- Barry Melancon, CPA, CGMA, President & CEO, AICPA
- Lisa Simpson, Director, Firm Services, AICPA
- PPP Reopening
- Latest Updates & Recommendations
- Lender Update
- 2021 Outlook with Barry Melancon
- AICPA President and CEO Barry Melancon talks about how the
profession can be a “settling voice” for businesses as a new
administration grapples with economic recovery and other
- Lisa Simpson, the AICPA’s vice president of firm services,
discussed the latest developments on the Paycheck Protection
Program, including updated guidance on calculating PPP loan
amounts, second draws, and calculating gross receipts.
- Erik Asgeirsson, president and CEO of CPA.com, offers insight
on the opening of the latest round of PPP applications to all
participating lenders, and what 2021 looks like for further
business stimulus plans.