Jan 29, 2021
The AICPA Town Hall Series provides the latest news and updates
on pressing issues facing the accounting profession.
- Erik Asgeirsson, President & CEO, CPA.com
- Daniel Martini, VP, Congressional Relations, American Bankers
- Dixie McCurley, President & Co-Founder
- Carl Peterson, CPA, VP, Small Firms, AICPA
- Lisa Simpson, CPA, CGMA, VP, Firm Services, AICPA
- Lender Update Discussion with the ABA
- Latest Updates & Recommendations
- Firm Strategies
- Daniel Martini, the American Banking Association’s vice
president of congressional relations, discusses lender activity and
SBA system integration issues surrounding the latest Paycheck
Protection Program (PPP) application round.
- Erik Asgeirsson, president and CEO of CPA.com, and Lisa
Simpson, the AICPA’s vice president of firm services, gives the
latest updates on PPP developments.
- Carl Peterson, the AICPA’s vice president of small firm
interests, and Dixie McCurley, principal and co-founder of Trusted
CFO Solutions, talk about the view from the ground and the
extensive “layering of work” for firms assisting small businesses
on PPP, the Employee Retention Credit and upcoming tax