Jul 23, 2021
The AICPA Town Hall Series provides the latest news and updates
on pressing issues facing the accounting profession.
- Erik Asgeirsson, President & CEO, CPA.com
- Susan S. Coffey, CPA, CGMA, CEO, Public Accounting, AICPA
- Kelly Grier, CPA, US Chair and Managing Partner, EY
- Barry Melancon, CPA, CGMA, President & CEO, AICPA
- Lisa Simpson, CPA, CGMA, Vice President, Firm Services,
- Strategic Discussion with Kelly Grier, EY US Chair
- Legislative & Firm Strategy Discussion with Barry
- Technical Updates & Guidance
- AICPA’s CEO for Public Accounting, Sue Coffey, CPA, CGMA had a
strategic discussion with EY’s US Chair, Kelly Grier, about how Big
4 navigated the pandemic and the future outlook.
- Barry Melancon, CPA, CGMA, AICPA’s President & CEO, and
Erik Asgeirsson, CPA.com President & CEO, provided the latest
legislative and IRS update including discussion around the Biden
infrastructure & tax proposals, IRS service & penalty
relief, and employee retention credit.
- Lisa Simpson, CPA, CGMA, VP of Firm Services for AICPA,
provided a detailed technical update, specifically around FTE