Jun 25, 2021
The AICPA Town Hall Series provides the latest news and updates
on pressing issues facing the accounting profession.
- Michael Cerami, VP, Strategic Alliances, CPA.com
- Susan S. Coffey, CPA, CGMA, CEO, Public Accounting, AICPA
- Cathy Engelbert, CPA, Commissioner, WNBA, Former CEO,
- Mark Peterson, Executive Vice President, Advocacy, AICPA
- Lisa Simpson, CPA, CGMA, Vice President, Firm Services,
- Strategic Discussion with Cathy Engelbert
- Legislative and Tax Update
- PPP Forgiveness Deep Dive
- Additional technical updates
- Sue Coffey, AICPA CEO for Public Accounting, and Cathy
Engelbert, WNBA Commissioner and Former Deloitte CEO, discuss
leadership lessons and outcomes from the pandemic.
- Lisa Simpson, AICPA Vice President of Firm Services, provides
details and expert insight on the Paycheck Protection Program and
the loan forgiveness process.
- Mark Peterson, AICPA's Executive Vice President for Advocacy,
presents the latest legislative update and gives insight on current
discussions in DC, including infrastructure, IRS service update and
the need for additional IRS guidance.