Oct 1, 2021
The AICPA Town Hall Series provides the latest news and updates
on pressing issues facing the accounting profession.
- Erik Asgeirsson, President & CEO, CPA.com
- Barry Melancon, CPA, CGMA, President & CEO, AICPA
- Lisa Simpson, CPA, CGMA, VP, Firm Services, AICPA
- Timothy Speiss, CPA, PFS, Partner, EisnerAmper
- Legislative & Profession Update
- Panel Discussion on Advising Clients
- Technical Guidance & Updates “PPP/ERC Interplay”
- CPA.com President and CEO, Erik Asgerisson, and AICPA President
& CEO Barry Melancon, CPA, CGMA discussed breaking news from DC
and provided an update on the profession.
- AICPA’s Vice President of Firm Services, Lisa Simpson, CPA,
CGMA, provided technical guidance on ERC/PPP interplay.
- Tim Speiss of EisnerAmper provided an update on legislative
implications to estate planning.